Hi I recently won an item from this Ebay user,on April 11th,he left me feedback on the 13th April,

I haven't received the kit yet,I presume its been sent Airmail from the U.SA. to me in the U.K. I've tried to contact him with no success.

I have just noticed someone has left him negative feedback for non arrival of kits.

I know that I should give it a bit more time for postage from America but,just making me wonder? :D

Jon

• 3 weeks later...

Just an up-date,

I have had communication,not the best but at least i've had some,still no sign of the kit!

Wouldn't have minded but all I wanted was the kit decals,its a 1/48 scale Revell F-18 "Chippy Ho" with the full eagles head,I wanted to use them on one of my Hasegawa kits!

Oh well,the hunt continues!!

Jon

You might be dissapointed with decals,I used them before and some of them wouldn't stick and the ones that did stick curled badly under MrMark Softer.Maybe I got bad sheet,I don't know,hopefully yours will be OK. :thumbsup:

You might be dissapointed with decals,I used them before and some of them wouldn't stick and the ones that did stick curled badly under MrMark Softer.Maybe I got bad sheet,I don't know,hopefully yours will be OK. :banana:

If it ever turns up!! :lol:

Thanks for the heads up though.

Edited by strikeeagle48
  • 2 weeks later...

Strikeeagle, IIRC one of my local hobbyshops has one of those kits available. I will be going there this weekend and could pick it up for you if you dont have any luck. Just let me know. Cheers, Matt

Strikeeagle, IIRC one of my local hobbyshops has one of those kits available. I will be going there this weekend and could pick it up for you if you dont have any luck. Just let me know. Cheers, Matt

Thanks Matt,will let you know,very much appreciated ;)

Just an update,

The kit was sent back to the sender,something wrong with the customs documentation??

It has been re-sent to me,lets see if I get it this time!!

I just hope he isn't stalling for time seeing as I have now started a dispute with Ebay.

Jon

• 4 weeks later...