some of my diorama work

Better yet Fred,Why dont you start a "How I do Photo-dioramas" thread so the rest of us could learn something about the techniques involved.Cheers! John.

Dear friends : I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of ARC guys and visitors a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2006 .

you guys been to kind to me thanks to all .

I well try to writ my photo techniques very soon just like John fram by fram ... bye for now.

some new pics .... cheers Fred.

pic041F5.jpg

pic0440F5.jpg

pic047F5.jpg

picture0444.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh I am so happy that some one finally buit this kind of large scale dioramas. Are they 1/48 scale? And I just wonder that where did you got the shelter and some ground equipment. I always want to build such big dioramas but I don't have enough space, time and such various ground equipment. Can you tell me where you bought them? And ONE more suggestion, have you ever think about build a C-130 model in that scale too then you don't need the background photo to match the model jets. Can you reply me immediatelt after you read my reply. I just can't wait to discuss with you. Thank you for letting me know you technique.

Bang Nhan

from dbang1988@yahoo.com :o :lol: :blink :crying: