was moving along pretty well with the f-4. its all painted but i had a terrible bleed under were the tail cans meet the wing is got to be striped and repainted white. but other than that she is all most done. i do have pics but cant figure out this site onhow to pst pics can i send them to some one an willthey post them for me thanks rob. :angry::angry::worship:

thanks for all your help guys i do belive i have figured out your site out on how to post pics. except i need to now how to resize them, as for the f-4 being painted i tried to strip off just a cretain section of the f-4 and screwed it royaly it is now soaking in a bath of castrol super clean. i hope to have it repainted on friday i am headed to the hunt camp for a midday afternoon hunt 2mrow :cheers::wave: :P

Hi

Resize your pics using any phot program ie:Photoshop.

Size them to about 450 x 450 pixels. That should put them about 400 +K in size.

Excellent for download and for uploading on site. Otherwise the pics become to big and some scrren sizes 800x600 have a hard time seeing them.

Cheers

Snowman