Help Please MH-47E decals

G'day people,

I have just about finished a 1/72 MH-47E Special Ops Chinook. I need some green "UNITED STATES ARMY" decals. I have ordered these from Cobra Company, but these have yet to materialise.

They were ordered in December '05 and despite being airmailed, they have yet to arrive. Apparently, Australia Post is "unreliable", despite the fact that my Hannants, Squadron, Eduard and Meteor Productions stuff seems to arrive on time!

Can someone spare me some decals I only need two!

cheers,

Pappy

G'day people,

I have just about finished a 1/72 MH-47E Special Ops Chinook. I need some green "UNITED STATES ARMY" decals. I have ordered these from Cobra Company, but these have yet to materialise.

They were ordered in December '05 and despite being airmailed, they have yet to arrive. Apparently, Australia Post is "unreliable", despite the fact that my Hannants, Squadron, Eduard and Meteor Productions stuff seems to arrive on time!

Can someone spare me some decals I only need two!

cheers,

Pappy

Have you contacted Cobra Company regarding your order?

Edited by Mandrake

I did that first. It seems that Cobra Company is having problems with Australian customers. I do not know where the difficulty lies, nor do I wish to point the finger, but it seems strange that I have had no issues with other US or european firms, nor have any of the several Australian modellers I know.

In any case, all i want are two decals so I can finish my chopper.,

cheers,

Pappy