It was the Tamiya F-15C kit im guessing early kit because it had featherd exhaust and no cockpit detail just decals, the sidewinders are from my revell kits and the engines are from the Academy kit, the base is just a piece of wood i found in my garage cut to fit the verlinden paper tarmac, sprayed with adhesive.

YEp it is Raptor is decided it wasn't enough standing alone, and i also did some work to the side where those dents were from the putty. the only thing i might have done differnt is take the pilot out and maybe found some intake covers because there is no intake detail. Thanks for the support Raptor, my Next Dio is for the f-15 GB and its going to be big, I have done 3 kits since getting Back into the hobby after 11 years and was a good healing tool as i recoverd from my injuries in Iraq.

It came out like January i think, i got i febuary with the Ventura County Ca Engine and Quint ladder, it is good to see a fellow smokeater, except im a hoseman, was on truck for 2 moths when a roof collapsed on us and that was the end of my truckin,

Scott, It was a toss yup between them and the unit from Langley with the red band but i think they are raptos now, but as for the 44th FS, Iused to see then when i wa stationed in okinawa, with the Marines, plus Iwas dating a girl from the 44th, I guess that is maybe why Dont know,as for the decals it is a mix of tamiya academy and revell put toghether, my next two eagles ihope you all will like, and ill be doing an Aggressor bird after your decals come out. thanks for the reply.

I used model master emamel FS36176 dark gray for the camoflage and Fs36251 navy aggressor gray for overall and the tires are model master acryllic interior black, the exaust is AlcladII pale burnt metal and jet exhaust and the inside is model master enamel FS36622 camoflage grey with streaks of tamiya smoke. hope this helps.