1/72 A-4E + F-16 agressors

Hi,

These are my last models..

First, the Fujimi A4-E with microscale decals. Impossible to erase the silvering. May be because of me, or the decals (poor quality....).

p101000117bg.th.jpgp101000415dt.th.jpgp101000719dv.th.jpgp101002216dg.th.jpgp101001315kb.th.jpgp101000919wc.th.jpg

And then, my "What-if" F-16 NSAWC, because this is not the good block .... It's the very good Revell model, with the very good twoBobs decals and always Lifecolor paints, always with paintbrushes ....

p101002015kj.th.jpgp101001815bf.th.jpgp101001617ay.th.jpg

p101001712fv.th.jpg

Thanks and critics are welcom....

Seb

Thanks for all your ansewers .... :thumbsup:

Can you have problems when you use this brand of decals (Microscale) ?

Despite i use some Future, after and before, it's the second time that i have this type of Silvering, and only with this brand... Can you tell me if it's only because i don't use specials sets or because my technic is not right? :bandhead2:

Thanks.

Seb

Great looking builds Seb :bandhead2:

Do you use Micro-Set and Micro-Sol during the application?

I do and have found the best way to handle the old Microscale decals is to soak the decal in warm water for 10 seconds, lay down some Set, apply the decal, then lay down some more Set over the top. After a few seconds squeeze the decal gently with a Q-tip or tissue, and a apply some more Set. Leave for 15 minutes then apply one coat of Sol, and let dry for hour or so. Reapply more Sol if nesscessary.

HTH

Thanks for sharing your technic, Andy ... i will try for my next model, and i will be obliged to buy these set to erase the silvering ....

I am still follow your builds on your website : 3 tomcats again !!! The Black Night looks like terrific !!!

I hope that you will post some pics soon ...

Seb

• 2 weeks later...