Any News on the OV-10D Projects?

My OV-10 is still going! The enormity of the project persuaded me to take a little time off of the project. I felt I was rushing and the quality was going down. The best way to solve that problem is a little time off. In the mean time I have been building a Monogram Prowler - just to give my self some sense of completing something. Pictures of the Prowler soon and then I'll continue with the OV-10.

Sorry to make you guys wait.

Timmy!

Nice to know you're still alive. I still think you're the best modeller I've seen. Truely THE target setter.

Yikes! That was awfully nice. There are many others who post here that I look to as target setters aswell. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope when the project is finished it lives up to this sort of flattery! :D

Timmy!

...In the mean time I have been building a Monogram Prowler - just to give my self some sense of completing something. Pictures of the Prowler soon and then I'll continue with the OV-10.

I look forward to seeing pics of your Prowler and OV-I0 build Timmy!