UH-1C Huey gunship 1/35

Hi folks,

finally,I have a pleasure to share a few photos of my recently finished kit...The Huey....It has been made OOB with just a few details added to the pit...Your feedback is more than welcome :thumbsup:

Kit: Academy / MRC 1:35

Paints: GSI C

Weathering: Abteilung oil colors,MIG Dark wash,Promodeller washes

Pict01.jpg

Pict02.jpg

Pict03.jpg

Pict04.jpg

Pict05.jpg

Pict06.jpg

Pict07.jpg

Pict08.jpg

Pict09.jpg

Very nicely done! Aside from the beautiful finish, I am particularly drawn to your photography. The soft shadows are very good. If not too much trouble, can you show us your lighting setup? Seem like natural lighting but I can't tell. I just can't get my lighting to work at all.

Edited by Janissary

Great thanks to all for the comments :)

To Janissary: I'm not a camera expert but took a few hints from my friends...I'm always using daylight as a source,but not on direct sun.Place the model to a shadow,or even bettter to make the photos in cloudy weather.Then use manual settings in your camera to slightly over-expose the picture so the white backgroung is very bright.Otherwise,the background will be ok but the model itself will be too dark...also,don't forget to measure the white balance...that's basically it ;)

Edited by Ludek Spunda