Good news for eardrums everywhere

First - It's a machine - not a living being

Ow no no no. How wrong you are :D They are alive and they do remember you. First thing I do when I arrive at the flightline is give my plane a pet on her back and ask how she is. When you are nice to them, they are nice to you, you know :bobby:

Afterburning engines, sweepback wings (think Cougar), APG-68 RADAR, integrated FLIR and LASER designator, NVG Cockpit - Pretty cool concept - everything a growing boy or girl needs to cut their teeth on before going on to a real airplane if Gore hadn't killed it. Something about the noise level not being friendly to the environment or disrupting spotted owl mating habits... who knows. I think Greenpeace did the study.

:bandhead2:

I feel a serious what-if project coming on. :wub:

Matt B)

Another what if. With all these soon to be surplus Tweets... I wonder if perhaps instead of spending a huge sum buying Iraq a new air force, if these T-37s could be of some use there? I mean for both training, and if they were modified into the A-37 configuration... it could provide a useful capabilty (to some extent, COIN ect. I'm might be reaching here... ) for the nacent new Iraqi air force, one that wouldn't prove to be a threat to it's neighbors or to our guys over there (titinus excepted).

Ow no no no. How wrong you are :P They are alive and they do remember you. First thing I do when I arrive at the flightline is give my plane a pet on her back and ask how she is. When you are nice to them, they are nice to you, you know B)

On my very first day at college (mechanical engineering), our teacher told us: Machines are alive, you better remember it!

Fact is, machines are kinder to those of us who say and act on that mantra, whether we really believe it or not :cheers:

I saw one on Friday afternoon just north of Savannah, GA doing what looked to be pattern work. I believe it may be the first one I've ever seen flying. (I seen them on static display at airshows thought)

Edited by David Walker