Hasegawa F-18 SuperHornet

I built my 1/48 Hasegawa F-18F with the idea of keeping it clean (no pylons), so I didn't drill out the locating holes. I've changed my mind, and want to add all the pylons. Does anyone have a picture of the underside of their Hase SuperHornet wings with the holes drilled but no pylons mounted yet? That way I can drill the holes in the correct location.

If you haven't painted it yet, you can hold it up to a light and you might be able to see where the holes are; with the thinner plastic in that area you can often see a bit of light at those points.

Too late for that, it's practically done. Decals are on and everything. I really should think of these things before hand.

Too late for that, it's practically done. Decals are on and everything. I really should think of these things before hand.

The light trick still usuall works. If not, get a stronger light. Just don't melt the plastic with a hot one.