AH-64D photos (US Army, Dutch & British)

Greetings rotorhead freaks :thumbsup:

Can anyone help me? I am looking for the latest images of the AH-64D Apache & AH-64D Apache Longbow, especially OIF photos or even after, as well the Netherlands in Afghanistan and now the British Apache AH.1 in Afghanistan too. Not lookinig for anything in terms of refrence just in genreal.

The help would be appreciated ALOT!

Thank you

As Brock said, the DoD Media site is full of good shots, as is www.army.mil's photo gallery.

If you've got specific individual aircraft you're looking for information on, let me know.

Jon

Its free to join but www.military.com has both video and pictures on the site under entertainment

http://www.military.com/Page/0,12170,1-OO-0,00.htm

And here is another

http://www.militaryphotos.net/frontdoor.html

Got a shed load of WAH 64D pics taken on the ground in the Stan. Managed to get a good walkaround session. However it will be a huge file dump! I'm off to Gibraltar for a month or so in about 6 hours, but will probably be able to sort something out there if I have net access there, if not can you wait?

:lol:

Got a shed load of WAH 64D pics taken on the ground in the Stan. Managed to get a good walkaround session. However it will be a huge file dump! I'm off to Gibraltar for a month or so in about 6 hours, but will probably be able to sort something out there if I have net access there, if not can you wait?

:doh:

I can wait! Whatever time you need, take it, I'm sure it will be well worth the wait. Let me know when u are ready to send them, please.