I'm no Bob Villa (more like Tim Taylor) but I threw this together. Based on an article by Michael Pina that was posted here on ARC several years ago. It's not huge, but enough work space & storage for what I need, & I can close it up to keep the lil one's hands out of trouble.

That looks like something I could use. I don't have little ones, but I'd like to be able to lock up the desk without putting anything away.

You have enough thinner?

Brush cleaner actually & yes...I'm a hoarder!

Actually, the local wally-world where I buy the basic stuff like that loves to run out of stuff and not restock for ages, so I buy them a couple at a time when available and for a while now, acquisition outpaced use.

That pic was taken a couple years ago..I'm down to my last 6 bottles!

-Mike

Brush cleaner actually & yes...I'm a hoarder!

Actually, the local wally-world where I buy the basic stuff like that loves to run out of stuff and not restock for ages, so I buy them a couple at a time when available and for a while now, acquisition outpaced use.

That pic was taken a couple years ago..I'm down to my last 6 bottles!

-Mike

Close enough! Atleast it will save you a trip....or 30 to wally world.

I don't have a pic because I'm in the process of moving all my stuff to an outside shed/hobby room, but i've been using a hollow core door and two sliding closet doors for my work bench top and shelves. It works great cause it's light, pretty sturdy, stays flat, and I use to hole where the knob was as a pass-thru for all the electrical wire and such. I think I'm gonna put the hinge pins back on the "front" of the desk to use as hanger locations for my airbrush and rotory tool. I'll try to get pic soon, i just have to finish building the room first.

Bill