F-4M cockpit

Anyone have a photo (or a link to one) of the F-4M's starboard rear cockpit area?

Just in the process of building a Hasegawa FGR2 and I'd kinda like to get the details right, but pictures are kinda rare, and as you'll know, there's a whole lot of junk in there to replicate!

Anyone have a photo (or a link to one) of the F-4M's starboard rear cockpit area?

Just in the process of building a Hasegawa FGR2 and I'd kinda like to get the details right, but pictures are kinda rare, and as you'll know, there's a whole lot of junk in there to replicate!

I have a copy of the Verlinden "Lock-On" book covering the F-4M {Or FGR 2, as us old Phantom Phixers used to call her!} If you can get in touch with me via the forum I can e-mail the photos to you. I'm not quite sure how you do it, but I'm sure there is a way. I've tried uploading pics to the site, but for whatever reason it does'nt seem to work!

I have a copy of the Verlinden "Lock-On" book covering the F-4M {Or FGR 2, as us old Phantom Phixers used to call her!} If you can get in touch with me via the forum I can e-mail the photos to you. I'm not quite sure how you do it, but I'm sure there is a way. I've tried uploading pics to the site, but for whatever reason it does'nt seem to work!

I have a few photos that I took of both front and rear cockpits at the RAF Museum in Hendon. PM me and I can (try) to send them to you...