F-5F on ebay

How many do you have?

Three - all for builds - Two USN builds (VFC-111 & VFC-13) and a FACh TIger III. So I probably won't part with them but its nice to think about. Then of course if I got word of an F-5F coming I'd probably dump them in a second. :deadhorse1:

He also has an F-5E in his listings. Not going for silly money, yet.

And it shouldn't either, the F-5E has been rereleased by both Revell-Monogram and RoG and is still easily obtained. That F though is a hard one to tract down. I think it only was released by Monogram once and then once by Hasegawa.

I dont think ive ever seen the Hasegawa boxing. Ive seen the hasegawa boxing of the F-5E.

As for my F-5F

I plan on:

VFC-111

VFC-13

VMFT-401

Tunisian bird

NFWS bird

I can't seem to find the Hasegawa / Monogram boxing of the F right now, but I do remember seeing it. My builds are of the following jets:

VFC-111

VFC-13

Both of these are actually the same jet, F-5F BuNo 840456, and I have time in it in both these schemes.

As for the Tiger III

FACh F-5F

But a bit more loaded out.

All the more reason for Hasegawa to get off of their duffs and do a new tool 48th F-5E & F...... :coolio: Fred K

I beg to differ Fred, I would rather have a nice F-5A so I can do a series of CF-5 aircraft. My knees are raw from all the praying to the plastic gods.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I did not realise this was rare! I traded one of those not to long ago :thumbsup:

Julien

Same here...what the heck??? When I traded and sold my two, I had looked on ebay and the last few had sold for around $20-$25. And there were 2 others for sale at the time. I don't get why this one's so high. Oh well...I made a couple ARCer's very happy, and that's worth something to me too...