Hasegawa or Tamiya

I think $33 for a Tamiya Cj would have to be w/o around $10 for s&h even if its not new, and as for Hasegawa, there are alot of older Charlie and Alpha ones floating around, as the special ones showing up on ebay. Overall cost that I've observed has been around $20-$30.

Well, I was already ordering to stock up on supplies, so that was already $8 shipping, which would have been the same for the Hasegawa kit, and then I picked up 2 of the Tamiya kits for another $66. Only a few years ago I was buying the Hasegawa CJs for $18, but the price is going up fast, so I'm stocking up on a few extra ones now. There doesn't seem to be as many on Ebay these days as there once was. I am quite excited about the upcoming Kinetic ones though.

Brian

Edited by Camus272
The only thing about poseable LE flaps on the F-16 is I have yet to see a parked F-16 with the LE flaps down. Usually the wing stays pretty clean when the bird is parked to my knowledge.

The only time you will have them in the down position is when you have the FLCS /DFLCS running a self test (engine running or with a mule...) Or when you are replacing the LEF PDU...

I have seen a few who had the Flaps lockout as a result of a fail in flight and they were in the extended position...

So 99.99% of the time they are always -2degrees up when they are on the ground...

William G