Sea King - seeking infos!

Hi,

after some years I try to start again with building a kit and I already found a projekt I´d like to do. It will be a German Navy Sea King (Mk. 41) in 1:72. Now I´m doing some research on it.

Can someone tell me if some of the ground equipment shown in the linked photo is available in 1:72? The "box" on the right should be something to warm up air to dry the helo after flight and the left one seems to be a power unit.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Germany---N...amp;photo_nr=72

I also search this fire extinguisher shown in this pic.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Germany---N...amp;photo_nr=77

I´m not good in scratch-building so I hope for a kit somewhere out there (to be honest - I never tried scratchbuilding anything before).

Hopefully my rusty school-English is understandable. I hope I didn´t produce too many mistakes.

There is/was a kit (Revell I think) out there with some European ground equipment. Right now I cannot remember if it was part of an a/c kit or just the gear by itself?

Why not try scratch building the green box in your first pic it looks quite basic and should be easy to do and good practice for other projects.

Now it get´s difficult. I decided to build the main rotor in folded position but I know, that the revell-kit doesn´t support that. Are there any aftermarket parts or other kits to get a folding main rotor or is scratchbuilding my only chance?

It would be great too, if someone could help me with some links to already built sea kings in 1:72, where I could see how to fold the rotor.

Thank you all for your support!