Angolan Mig-23ML

Hi,

Does anyone have any pictures / photos showing the top cammo patern of Angolan Mig-23ML?

I have a number of photo's and profiles but they all only show the side.

Another problem is that the cammo schemes seem to vary widely.

I know there are 3 views of the Angolan two seat Mig-23 UM, but that cammo is unique to that particular aircraft.

Any help out there?

Hi Raymond,

During or the few years after the war is my main priority, want some of these very badly, but I am also looking for Modern as well, I will

take all that I can get.

Hi Gregair,

There is an Angolan MiG 21 in the South African Air Force Museum at Zwartkops Air Base. Got lost during the war, ran low on fuel & landed behind our lines & was captured. Its return has apparently never been requested so there it stays - it is in green & brown camo - light blue undersides - maybe google & contact the museum - they may have photos & details.

I last saw it a month ago but unfortunately the museum is over 600 kms away in Pretoria near Johannesburg.

Hey Buckeroo no problem, I've been there and checked out the Mig-21....I'm also from Durb's...Northdene!

Soulfreak, thanks a lot for the help but my problem is with the single seat Mig-23ML, they all seem to have different cammo schemes, mostly between 3 to 5 colours on upper surfaces.

I have collected quite a few photos of these aircraft off the net but very few show anything of the upper surfaces.