Israeli Fighting Falcons

Hello,

I need detailed images, schematics, and dimensions of any F-16s (e.g. F-16I Sufa) in Israeli service plz.

Planning to scratch-build it entirely since there's no kit left for sale anywhere, including here.

Thx!

Umm, I think Isracast and CMK both make update sets in 1/72 and 1/48 for the most popular F-16 kits in those scales...Doctor Pepper also does one for the C/D Barak variants. If you're looking in 1/32, you might have a little more trouble, but their are numerous pictures that might help you out on fence check, airfighters.com, and other websites. I've never seen any "schematics" but since you're just modifying a base kit, the pictures should do it for you for the most part...

Umm, I think Isracast and CMK both make update sets in 1/72 and 1/48 for the most popular F-16 kits in those scales...Doctor Pepper also does one for the C/D Barak variants. If you're looking in 1/32, you might have a little more trouble, but their are numerous pictures that might help you out on fence check, airfighters.com, and other websites. I've never seen any "schematics" but since you're just modifying a base kit, the pictures should do it for you for the most part...

Thx for the websites. I couldn't afford Isracast or any other aftermarket stuff so I'm just gonna build it from scratch.

Oh yeah, I don't have anymore base kits and couldn't find anymore in stores so I'll have to built it from scratch too.

Why dont you buy the new Hasegawa F-16F kit, i see those around still

F-16F? Hasegawa's making an accurate UAE Falcon!!!???!!!! :thumbsup:

Or perhaps you are erroneously referring to a block 52 F-16D as a Block 60 F-16F

And there are alot of things that the Sufa has that the Hellenic jets' don't have.