Love this kit!! I have the Aires Pit seen here for it. Took a ton and Dremeling, sanding and cussing to make it fit.

Mr. Color Aircraft gray with hand painted Vallejo Black,green and red. Wash is oil and promodeler. Dry brushed with oils.

A10-1.jpg

A10-2.jpg

A10-3.jpg

A10.jpg

This modern stuff is cool!! Wish I knew more about it.

Jeff

Edited by woodbeck3

Thanks Jack,

The glue is dry on the fuselage so time to move on. I filled in that Antenna behind the pit with stock and sanded it in. Worked the seam with Tamiya basic putty and sanding bow and sticks. Rescribed the panel lines and rivets I lost.

A-10100.jpg

A-10101.jpg

A-10104.jpg

I seem to have gotten a good fit on the pit and nose wheel bay (musta been all the cussing..) and press fitted the cannon end in to have a look, after drilling out the barrels.

A-10102.jpg

A-10103.jpg

Jeff

:salute: you blokes are driving me crazy......every bloody time I turn around someone else turns out another bleedin outstanding beyond belief cockpit......bloody 'ell, well one way to look at it is; it gives others something to shoot for trying to make theirs look as good. I'll be following this one very closely. BTW how is that HB warthog construction wise...overall Edited by Angels49

Wow Angels, that has to be the best compliment I have ever gotten!!!

The build is good. There are no pitfalls, but the overall fit is only OK. Not bad mind ya. No big gaps, nothing like that. You just need to test fit allot to get the best fit you can. I am anal about my seams though since I spray lacquers in paper thin coats so it needs to be good.

I appreciate the kind words.

Jeff