THE GREAT F-105D Thunderchief

Honza my friend, i really agree with you on this point, but this are f-105G, the wild weasels received a diferent paint scheme, the color division is diferent for D and G models, and the color clear or dark impression could fact of phto and light conditions, in the Warbird Tech of the F-105 this questions about of Camo paints are nicely very nice write...the weathering should to be a better view of this problems

best regards my friend

cheers

hi friends, in the last days i aplly decals and working on the landing gears, look at photos to see like him are now

P4220031.jpg

P4220037.jpg

P4220033.jpg

P4220036.jpg

P4220023.jpg

now i proceed the canopy paint and the bomb loadout paint job, in the weekend i wait finish him

cheers and thanks for watching

you right Jman, when a say that is a weasel thud i talking about the thuds on photo posted by Honza, this my thud is a bober thud, like all single seats

now i complete 95% of build, and the thud are ready for take of

some pics

P4260002.jpg

P4260003.jpg

P4260004.jpg

P4260005.jpg

P4260006.jpg

P4260010.jpg

P4260011.jpg

P4260012.jpg

P4260014.jpg

cheers my friends

Great job POMPEO. ;)

I won´t go into the colour-debate since it´s alway´s hard to find the right colours.

I do have to agree with Honza though that the colours look a bit strange-different.

On the other hand, I also agree with You regarding the fact that one colour can look different in different lighting-conditions.

Anyhow, I do think Your Thud came out looking sweet. Already looking forward to Your next project.

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

thanks spooky for your kind words, the colors question are a great problem, because i made him with a FS numbers in hands...but maybe the colors are not so right that i want

cheers my friend

in the next project:

f-106 or gripen?

• 2 weeks later...

hello friends of ARC

in the last weekend i finish my Thud

the monogran kit is very nice to be build

see the photos o final build

jamming pod and mk-82 bomb in the external wing pylones

P5110007.jpg

P5110008.jpg

P5110009.jpg

P5110010.jpg

P5110011.jpg

P5110015.jpg

P5110016.jpg

P5110018.jpg

i wanna made any photos with natural light too, to show the diferent stage of colors

thanks for watching coming soon a new project

cheers