Yak-18 in 1/32nd - Trumpeter

Hello, Guys

I just finished with my first WIP and I want to share some pictures with you. For the In-Progress images and a few more of the finished model you can follow this link:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....howtopic=184972

This was a very enjoyable build and I am looking forward for more of Trumpeter's interesting subjects in this scale!

Thank you everyone for checking it out and for your comments. I really appreciate it.

FAB

5IMG_7698.jpg

9IMG_7728.jpg

7IMG_7718.jpg

8IMG_7723.jpg

Hi Fabster,

Such a crisp, flawless build. The paint is marvellous and I very much admire the subtle difference between the cloth and metal covered areas that you've achieved. Nice weathering too.

Great job well done. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Thank you guys for your nice comments. They are most rewarding. :whistle:

Out from the stash I have now the Chinese CJ-6 Trainer which is kind of an evolution from this Yak-18/CJ-5 I have finished here, also in 1/32nd and from Trumpeter as well (who else would do such a thing like these in this scale!). I'm already trimming parts off the sprues so hopefully one of these days I will start posting some in-progress shots of that one.

Greetings!

FAB

Congrats Fabster!! It looks wonderful! And another congrats on the newsletter award!! Just one question...what happened to my copy of the award winning JUNE GLUE? Take care Fabster, and thank you for the great wedding gift! I will give you the thank you card on saturday when I see you at Hal's.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!