0-2 Skymaster Interior Shot Needed

Does anybody have a clear shot of the interior of an 0-2 Skymaster? I'm curious about the seating. I have a Testors 1/48 Mr. Mulligan and I'm thinking I could use the rear seats from the 0-2 for the Mr. Mulligan. I'm guessing that the rear seat wasn't in the 0-2. Anyways its just an idea. Why do I want to do the Mulligan? Even tho its a Hawk kit (I think) without much of an interior, it was one of the few kits my mom bought me when I was a kid so it has some sentimental value. Thought I would give it a nice job and it NEEDS an interior. I've seen photos of the interior of Mr. Mulligan and there isn't a whole lot there.

Edited by shawninfl
Does anybody have a clear shot of the interior of an 0-2 Skymaster? I'm curious about the seating. I have a Testors 1/48 Mr. Mulligan and I'm thinking I could use the rear seats from the 0-2 for the Mr. Mulligan. I'm guessing that the rear seat wasn't in the 0-2. Anyways its just an idea. Why do I want to do the Mulligan? Even tho its a Hawk kit (I think) without much of an interior, it was one of the few kits my mom bought me when I was a kid so it has some sentimental value. Thought I would give it a nice job and it NEEDS an interior. I've seen photos of the interior of Mr. Mulligan and there isn't a whole lot there.

I believe there are some here. Do a search.

joe.

Yep, a very kind gent took photos of a FAC restoration and posted them on ARC, I believe in the props forum.

That would be me. I took some photos for a gentleman a while back of our O-2 we have over at the OV-10 / FAC Museum. Here is the link for the post and photos O-2 link.. Please let me know if you need any photos of specific areas.

Dave Fassett