ATTN: Anyone with 1/48 Hasegawa Super Hornets

Hello all,

I am looking for the blue strips from the kit decals meant for the inert AMRAAM markings. Thus far I have found 3 superhornet kits ("standard" VFA-103/102 boxing, VFA-14 Tophatters, and VFA-41) which include these decals. Some kits (the "low vis" F kit) only includes the black markings which I do not need. Each kit should have enough markings for 2 missiles. I currently have enough for 4 missiles but I need enough decals (from 4 additional kits) for 8 more missiles. Even if you plan to use the kit decals and AMRAAMs for your build, these kits also include markings for live missiles. If you could help me I would greatly appreciate it!

Hello all,

I am looking for the blue strips from the kit decals meant for the inert AMRAAM markings. Thus far I have found 3 superhornet kits ("standard" VFA-103/102 boxing, VFA-14 Tophatters, and VFA-41) which include these decals. Some kits (the "low vis" F kit) only includes the black markings which I do not need. Each kit should have enough markings for 2 missiles. I currently have enough for 4 missiles but I need enough decals (from 4 additional kits) for 8 more missiles. Even if you plan to use the kit decals and AMRAAMs for your build, these kits also include markings for live missiles. If you could help me I would greatly appreciate it!

I have a bunch of "blue bands" from a 1/48 Hasegawa F-15E. You can trim them to length if you want. The decals are over 10 years old, hopefully they are still good. You can have them if you want them.

PM me if interested.

I have a bunch of "blue bands" from a 1/48 Hasegawa F-15E. You can trim them to length if you want. The decals are over 10 years old, hopefully they are still good. You can have them if you want them.

PM me if interested.

Thanks for the offer, but in the interest of consistency I would like to find the ones from the superhornet kits.

Anyone out there with these spares left over from a build? I have weapons I can trade or other decals, or $. Thanks!