Need 1/24th Huey Decals

I bought a 1/24th Monogram UH-1 "Huey" - and it's missing the decals. I'd asked once - didn't get any replies. Does anyone have a link to a set other than "Fireball Modelworks"? They've got a single set for a Navy Huey, but I'd like to do an Army bird.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hitch

I have that kit, but I don't have any clue if the decals are worth a darn. I wont be able to check until tomorrow though. I will drop you a line when I can, if you don't hear from me in a day or two, send me a PM.

I have Fireball decals for the kit, so I can get the kit decals to you if they are not worthless.

Brandon

Thank you Brandon - whatever shape they're in - they'll be fine. I can use them as is, or as masks - at least get the size right. I really appreciate your offer to help :touche:

Best regards,

George Hitchins

9 Summit Ridge Drive

Newnan, GA 30263

I bought a 1/24th Monogram UH-1 "Huey" - and it's missing the decals. I'd asked once - didn't get any replies. Does anyone have a link to a set other than "Fireball Modelworks"? They've got a single set for a Navy Huey, but I'd like to do an Army bird.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hitch

Have you asked Joseph to print out a larger size of the Army decals?

http://www.fireballmodels.info/fm_D04.htm

Even if it is just some of the markings.

Just an idea.

Hey Tank - I did ask him once (since I've got one of the ancient "Visible Hueys") - and the cost for 1/24th scale was pretty expensive - even with only once of the choices printed. It would double what I paid for the kit, and I'd rather search for decals, or send it back.

I do appreciate the idea though :banana:

Hitch

Alrighty Hitch, found them and they look okay. Maybe the start of some yellowing, but nothing surprising. The decals have some Cav badges, the name "Have gun will travel", and some Cav and other nose art. Looks like a nice sheet considering its OOB.

I may get a chance to get it in the mail tomorrow. One way or another, they will get in the mail for ya though.

Brandon