Cyrus KFIR article part 2

Cyrus,

Really enjoyed part 2 of your KFIR article. Can't believe you had the perseverance to work on it for two years! I get ADD after 2-3 months of working on the same model. Inspirational, I'm thinking about trying a model in the near future that will require me to try scribing the panel lines now.

Thanks for taking the time to write a full article with pictures to share with us.

Rodney

Really enjoyed part 2 of your KFIR article. Can't believe you had the perseverance to work on it for two years! I get ADD after 2-3 months of working on the same model. Inspirational, I'm thinking about trying a model in the near future that will require me to try scribing the panel lines now.

Thanks for taking the time to write a full article with pictures to share with us.

Hi Rodney, Thanks for the support. I'm still waiting for my copy like last month :P so I have no idea how the 2nd half came out, but I'm glad to hear you liked the article. And yes... it took me 2 years to complete. Aside from the scribing, the bigger challenge was the scratch building. I say give the scribing a "go" and see what you think.

:lol:

Edited by Cyrus Tan