Having a great Canada Day here...despite the HST...

Dan Hamhuis D (sigh...so sorry, Pens).

Manny Malhotra C

and

Moose bound

Jeff Tambellini C

Joel Perrault

On Draft Day he picked up

Keith Ballard

and Viktor Oreskovich.

Looks like the Canucks have improved themselves. 2010-2011 will be interesting. Something says Mike Gillis isn't done yet.

Good luck, at least someone is ADDING to their lineup, unlike my Blackhawks :thumbsup: . I sure hope management knows what they're doing. The salary cap sux *** too with some of the ways it works, then again, we might not have won if some teams didn't have to cut their roster.

Edited by evilmedic13
Good luck, at least someone is ADDING to their lineup, unlike my Blackhawks B) . I sure hope management knows what they're doing. The salary cap sux *** too with some of the ways it works, then again, we might not have won if some teams didn't have to cut their roster.

Gee, I just wish we were able to pick up Byfuglien. ~evil grin~

Holy **** HST yeah! Went out today, gas went from $.91 to $1.07 a liter! Surprised the **** out of me. I dont expect to ever see gas below $1 again.

Happy Canada Day Ontario

~Dalton McGuinty

All joking aside, if it provides more money for public programs, I am all for it. I dont complain when they pave my roads, upgrade hospitals... why should I ***** when time comes to pay for it?

Edited by Oroka
Holy **** HST yeah! Went out today, gas went from $.91 to $1.07 a liter! Surprised the **** out of me. I dont expect to ever see gas below $1 again.

Happy Canada Day Ontario

~Dalton McGuinty

All joking aside, if it provides more money for public programs, I am all for it. I dont complain when they pave my roads, upgrade hospitals... why should I ***** when time comes to pay for it?

Holy cow where do you live? I don't think I've seen gas under $1 a litre in 4 years. It's currently sitting at $1.15 down the street.

Holy cow where do you live? I don't think I've seen gas under $1 a litre in 4 years. It's currently sitting at $1.15 down the street.

Hey, Riderfan. Nearly ran over the sidewalk with the truck yesterday when I went out to pick up my wife from work. Had the misfortune to look at the ESSO station by the corner $1.169. :cheers: And somewhere along the line, I believe I saw a $1.175

And NO...hockey has no off-season. We play hockey until a week or 2 before draft day, then a week later it's FREE AGENCY DAY...then we end up reading reports on prospect camp and we have free-agency silly season until we drop puck in late September. :P

And one more thing...re: the CFL...my Lions are rebuilding this year. Evidently they lost a few of their guys to free-agency and I'm not seeing as to how they're going to repeat their meetup in the playoffs against your team. BTW good win last season against the Leos. Evidently my Leos didn't want it as bad as they made out. They let you guys walk all over them.

Edited by The_Animal
And NO...hockey has no off-season. We play hockey until a week or 2 before draft day, then a week later it's FREE AGENCY DAY...then we end up reading reports on prospect camp and we have free-agency silly season until we drop puck in late September. :cheers:

Which is probably one of the reasons I stopped watching NHL hockey years ago. Too many teams. The season is about 2x as long as it should be. The playoffs are also 2x too long. Too many teams in trouble or owned by the league, loosing millions every month, owners running teams from their jail cell, players beating up cabbies. People used to talk about the CFL being a poorly run league (which hasn't been the case for many years now), they should take a look at the NHL.

Meh.. I enjoyed the Olympic tournament immensely (and not just because of the outcome). It's just so hard to watch NHL level of play again after seeing the Olympic games.

Ontario... but until Thursday, there was no PST on gas, now there is, and that adds 8% more tax.