Hasegawa 1:32nd scale F-16C

I am going to be building Hasegawa's 32nd scale F-16C with Elite Decals Code One Candy markings...complete with nose art of a lovely young lady posing with a flight helmet.

The kit will be completely rescribed, nose to tail.

• 1 month later...

I've been spending most of my time on this one with a pinvise and rescribing tool in my hand so not a lot to show yet....but I do have the cockpit competed and ready to go.

big_viper_1.jpg

big_viper_2.jpg

I've found the secret to a great looking cockpit is Citadel "Skull White". The stuff dry brushes like a dream, comes off the end of a bomboo skewer perfectly for hitting all the little buttons and stuff....really awesome stuff.

I also used the old AmScan confetti trick for the screens.

I am probably 75% complete with the rescribing, I just need to roll over the wings with the pounce tool to give it some rivet detail and then a few more lines here and there and then give it a good nose to tail sanding and then go back and retouch. I hope to begin construction in a week or so.

Loadout will be ALQ-119 centerline, fuel tanks on the inner stations, AGM-65 Mavericks on the middle station, no pylon on the outer and of course AIM-9 Sidewinders on the wingtips.

Edited by PNW_Modeler

I had to rush off to work before I could get some updated pics.....but the good news is scribing is complete and construction has begun!

I was able install the intake this morning before leaving for work. I hope to have the fuselage sealed up and get a few pics tonight

Well that is gonna be one lovely build to follow...

I see that you have started with the Cockpit and looks good{ but the lighting is too bright so I miss the detailing that you have done}.

I am looking forward to the scribing....it should be good ... you build very nice models.

HOLMES :D

Construction is flying along on this....this is where old kits pay off, before they started over engineering everything.

big_viper_3.jpg

A close up of the scribing job...the nice thing about the Seahawks sucking it up last week....I got a TON of scribing done!

big_viper_4.jpg

Some better cockpit shots.....

big_viper_5.jpg

big_viper_6.jpg