My stash reduction...

I've been taking a close look at how I spend money lately and trying to find areas to cut spending. I've been eyeing my stash of 50 or so kits (yeah, I know that's not a 'stash' by ARC standards...) and decided that it just doesn't make sense to have a bunch of kits. I hardly get to build that much anymore, and those kits just wind up sitting on the shelf for a few years gathering dust before getting stuffed in a box or tossed. A few of them, I figure, I could get some good money for, rather than just letting them sit there.

So, I opened the cabinet and set out with grim determination to cull the herd. I was going to keep at most, half the kits. It would be ruthless.

After about 30 minutes of going through the pile, I identified a few keepers and thought of some good paint/decal schemes for them. My wife wanted to head over to Jacksonville anyway (nearest place with a hobby shop) so I went along "just to get a few jars of paint).

About an hour later, I'm out of there with two more Tomcats (not my fault, they were on sale!), a Typhoon, an Me-109 and about $50.00 worth of paint.

Dang.

-Mike