Of all the movies I've seen advertised, this one I'm not going to miss (God willing). I remember watching him win the Derby, and thought Ok, let's see how he does in the Preakness, and when It came time for the Belmont Stakes it was as if I was getting ready to watch a knock down, drag out, slobberknocking Old school football game. For me that was the most inspiring 2.24 min I've ever seen. I must be a real horse lover. I watch "Sea Biscuit" every chance I get (The real one with Barry Fitzgerald and Shirley Temple).

Clif,

I think I prefer to see and have seen SEA BISCUIT.. Brilliant cinematography and dialogue and to the point...ABOUT the HORSE....

AWESOME movie.Watching the Trailer of Secretariat I am not sure I will warm to that movie.I might see it and then compare them afterwards...

I still think SEA BISCUIT is classier more elegant Horse...It has the edge over the other Horse...

HOLMES :D

Clif,

I never was into horse racing until I heard of, and then saw Secretariat run away from the others on TV, back in the day. Inspiring is an understatement, and when cued with that song

, it brings tears to your eyes! (in the video at the 2:09 mark, there's a great broadside shot of Secretariat strolling in his field)

You better know I'll watch that movie!! :woot.gif:

Edited by oldHooker