OK so for my birth day this month i tried ordering the pave low exterior set from cobra company but for some dumb reason i don't know why it did not go threw . and i know there was enough money on it when i ordered but it got returned twice and i know my card is good. so what i am asking is how can i get this set should i send in a money order to pay for it. or is there a on line store like sprue brothers that sells cobra company stuff?

if the owner of cobra company sees this i am truly sorry about this mess, and can i send you a money order for one of the sets??

Yeah catfan, as Tank said, contact Chris (aka Chief Snake) directly from the website. I've contacted him a few times before. He's a great guy and will get you where you need to be!

HTH

Matt

Just so everyone knows, you MUST be sure that the data that is asked for when using the online ordering system is correct and up to date. If you submit the wrong stuff, the security system will not validate the card and I don't accept invalidated cards. Period. Another thing is that bank debit cards don't work at my level, you submit those and they get declined immediately, it doesn't matter how much money you have in your account. Second, be sure you read your emails properly and not look at the same email twice. You might think you are reading something that has happened twice when in fact you are reading a single email twice. Please be patient. I am a sole source operator doing everything the business requires from mastering new items to producing them to getting them out the door PLUS all the paperwork that goes into running a business. I can not turn things around in 24 or 48 hours like larger companies do. You could wait up to a week or ten days when things get hectic. I don't want to seem like a jerk but I'm not superman and I don't have a staff. I do try to get to things in the most timely fashion I can.

Everyone enjoy the holiday.

Chris Miller

aka Chief Snake

Cobra Company