Looks good!

I've been thinking of picking up a 144th A-10 to put on the base of my 48th's display. Can't decide between that and getting the unit patch off ebay or wherever.

Won't be for a while till that gets done though as I'm not going to do anything to the base till summer when I can stain it and poly it outside.

Can't wait to see the "final" pictures.

thanks

so as the Evilmod Pete nagged me about the spacers between the pylon and ECM pod, I removed them... Also I managed to get rid of most of the silvering. Also attached the wheels, which had to be shortened considerably...

Dull coat next with some pigment weathering and finito...

_BEN7016.jpg

OK, I've shortened the landing gear by another 3mm (more than 110cm in scale!!!) and I think it looks much better now... retouched the tips of the tails with Model Master French Blue which seems a pretty good match for the blue colour. Also added the pitot... I think the next pics will be the finished bird... hopefully sometime early next week...

_BEN7017.jpg

OK, I've shortened the landing gear by another 3mm (more than 110cm in scale!!!) and I think it looks much better now... retouched the tips of the tails with Model Master French Blue which seems a pretty good match for the blue colour. Also added the pitot... I think the next pics will be the finished bird... hopefully sometime early next week...

_BEN7017.jpg

Nailed it.

Stunning.