tiger cat help

If it is an F7F-2N? Yes. F7F-3N? Yes with a lot of reshaping of the nose. If the Cutting Edge set you have is the nose for the F7F-3N then you won't need it for 'Big Bossman'.

I have seen this particular airframe many times while stored at Sequoia Field, California back in the late 60s, early '70s. It didn't look anything like it does today!

Randie

so just to keep people up dated i have been blending the gun nose with the rest of the air craft. i know some stuff need to be replaced on this kit like stuff was molded wrong dose any body know what that is?

Those props look nice, to bad they don't have paypal. Any other usable props out there?

Yeah..... Ultracast, but at $10.95 EACH and you will need 2? I think I would contact Obscureco and see what they can do. To me it would be worth the wait of sending a money order.

Randie

Edited by RCoulter52

I've ordered from Obscureco before, and as Randie said, at the price Chris wants and the quality of the product, for me it was worth the wait.

Edited by DonSS3

Well i don't think money order is available in Sweden.......... It was difficul 15 years ago. Checks are available but costs plenty. You see the banks want us to use cards or direct bank transfers or internet transactions. Postal money order is not available since there are no post offices anymore. The postal service only deliver letters. Parcel is delivered to a third party parcel outlet.

I'll contact him and se if a money transfer is an option.

Those props look nice, to bad they don't have paypal. Any other usable props out there?

I took the prop blades off and tried to reverse the pitch, not happy with the results. So I had a nother kit to rob the props from it.

I cute the prop hubs off of them with an xacto blade and flipped the prop over and reglued the prop hub back on and redrilled the prop.

The prop hubs will look a little bit short if you look hard, but I'm happy with it and did'nt spend a lot of time or money.

I took the prop blades off and tried to reverse the pitch, not happy with the results. So I had a nother kit to rob the props from it.

I cute the prop hubs off of them with an xacto blade and flipped the prop over and reglued the prop hub back on and redrilled the prop.

The prop hubs will look a little bit short if you look hard, but I'm happy with it and did'nt spend a lot of time or money.

I have seen modelers suggest this but, have not seen anyone post who had actually done it. Thanks.

Randie

• 4 months later...