1/32 Growler update available

For those who purchased Trump's EA-18G in 1/32 scale, the Steel Beach update is now available from spruebrothers.com. It includes the antenna blisters on the nose, the MATT saddle antenna, and the two types of interferrometer (I love that word!) antennas for the side and rear fuselage as well as the dogtooth fairing for the leading edge slats.

Erick is just finishing it up and will sending it my way shortly. From there, I'll make a mold and do some test casts. Once I've got a feel for how they cast, I'll make multiple molds and start cranking them out. I'll post when they are ready. I believe Eric also did a new control column to replace the oversized one in the kit.

Erick is just finishing it up and will sending it my way shortly. From there, I'll make a mold and do some test casts. Once I've got a feel for how they cast, I'll make multiple molds and start cranking them out. I'll post when they are ready. I believe Eric also did a new control column to replace the oversized one in the kit.

Great! Can't wait!

No, that would have required a "Well" in front of it. :monkeydance: I was channeling Roy Williams, the UNC coach, since they're playing right now. He was also the former coach for KU, and their playing now as well.

One of my favorite lines from Cars in my best 'Mater voice, "She just loves me for mu' body!"