Coming Soon - AFV Club LVT-4 Amtrack

Just saw this announced on another website. No pics or any other info. This is a welcome release since the Pacific War has been sadly neglected by most model companies. I might even break down and purchase one of these....

On a side, given the rivalry between these two companies, I wonder how long it will be before Dragon announces that they are also going to release one as well?

Edited by 11bee

I will wait to see what it is going to be before getting excited as I fear it may be a re-release of the Italeri mold.

Dragon did do a LVT in 1/72.

I will wait to see what it is going to be before getting excited as I fear it may be a re-release of the Italeri mold.

Dragon did do a LVT in 1/72.

PMMS has the box art on their site. I'm not an expert on the Italeri kit but this one appears to be new. It's an "early" version w/ both Pacific and European markings, PE, etc. Looks pretty nice.

PMMS has the box art on their site. I'm not an expert on the Italeri kit but this one appears to be new. It's an "early" version w/ both Pacific and European markings, PE, etc. Looks pretty nice.

Thanks, I didn't know they had one up. The box art does look promising.

The Italeri LVT-4 http://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/kits/it/kit_it_0379.shtml

I hope it is better.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...