New P-47 Decals

For those that are decal junkies, Mike West ofLone Star Models now has up on his sitea pre-order for some 1/48th decals for the early P-47s. I've been bugging him about them since he first talked about them ages ago, but then I'm sort of a decal and P-47 junkie. For those that don't know, the sheets gonna have 22 different planes represented. I emailed Mike about it and the skinny is that it's pretty expensive to get them printed, so he's trying to offset some of his expense by having a pre-sale on them for $10. Looks like the sheet will run $20 when it's released. It's printed by Microscale so you know the quality will be top notch.

For 10 bucks guys, that's less than 50 cents a plane. I don't know, but it sounds like a hell of deal to me. I pre-ordered. go here to see what you get, and if you like, contact Mike-http://lonestarmodels.com/Decals.html.

McLents

PS- I am not an affiliated with Mike, but have bought quite a few of his items and never been disappointed. Just a satisfied customer.

For those that are decal junkies, Mike West ofLone Star Models now has up on his sitea pre-order for some 1/48th decals for the early P-47s. I've been bugging him about them since he first talked about them ages ago, but then I'm sort of a decal and P-47 junkie. For those that don't know, the sheets gonna have 22 different planes represented. I emailed Mike about it and the skinny is that it's pretty expensive to get them printed, so he's trying to offset some of his expense by having a pre-sale on them for $10. Looks like the sheet will run $20 when it's released. It's printed by Microscale so you know the quality will be top notch.

For 10 bucks guys, that's less than 50 cents a plane. I don't know, but it sounds like a hell of deal to me. I pre-ordered. go here to see what you get, and if you like, contact Mike-http://lonestarmodels.com/Decals.html.

McLents

PS- I am not an affiliated with Mike, but have bought quite a few of his items and never been disappointed. Just a satisfied customer.

Mike is a good one, that is sure. Thanks for the headsup.

Just heard, Mike of LSM is getting the sheet done. Good news for us 47 nuts. Looks like about a run of 250 sheets cause of cost so don't wait too long to get them. I found out he's also doing his World Series sale again cause the Rangers are in it. 30% off but I think that ends this coming Sunday (Oct. 30) so if there's somthing your wantin' now may be the time.............

McL

McLents

Even if you are so what still a damn good buy.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...