Thread for Swap Meets/Shows

Just a thought. Maybe we could have a pinned thread for Meets/Shows so that everyone has a chance to get there, or at least know about them. I always hear about them after the fact.

Edited by AVGBob

Yes but how do we get shows added to that list? The IPMS Houston show is not on that list and it wasn't last year either.

You have to go to the calander tab here on the forum

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?app=calendar&module=calendar

Type your info in and it'll list on that, then it'll end up on the front page sidebar....

Thanks for reminding me...just did Cincinnati Ohio's for Oct 13th....knew I forgot something :P

One thing I noticed that I'd like to change on the side bar is, The window for "Model Shows" only holds 2 shows, and if there are more than the 2 happening during that week/month you cannot see them. I think the "Group Builds" is a bit redundant as they are posted in the Forums.

Our Show is always the 1st week of November and although we did get the info to ARC well in advance, it was only visible for the week prior to the show,and I didn't see it in "Future Shows" either, not very good exposure.

Curt

You have to go to the calander tab here on the forum

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?app=calendar&module=calendar

Type your info in and it'll list on that, then it'll end up on the front page sidebar....

Thanks for reminding me...just did Cincinnati Ohio's for Oct 13th....knew I forgot something :P

Ahh that's right. Thanks for the link. Got our show posted for April.