Build #4 Tomy 1/32 w/motorized prop

Well guys here is number 4. This was an ebay find, I know nothing of how old the kit is or if it is very rare. Its Tomy 1/32 P51-D and the box artwork depicts "Queen Majorie". It had no decals or instructions, but seemed to be all there, including the battery tray, motor and all its electrical do dads. This kit was actually pretty tough to put together as the install of the wing was a real juggling act as you had to do all the wiring at the same time. The center wing fairing also acts as the switch, pretty ingenious and the motor and battering mounting were very nicely done and fit well (the battery tray is behind the motor and under the cockpit) but I have yet to try it out. I'd like to think it would be a real eye catcher with its polished skin, deep gloss black striping, and the yellow and red are translucent so have a candy apple appearance. I retained the gun fairings, but just figured they wouldve been closed up and massaged a bit. I also retained its use of drop tanks for any long distance flying it may require (besides the more polished alum the better...right?). I did replace the wheels with a set from my Hasegawa kit, as they were much nicer looking. I figured this would either be a brand new Mustang, or a modern rebuild, so the office is done in gloss grey, with red seat/headrest padding and satin black instrument panel and electronics. The finish is my first attempt at Testors Metalizer, and boy is this stuff fragile. Tape is a no no, so the black was hand painted, decals dont like to stick so I help set them with clear nail polish (while the wifey wasnt looking). It actually polished up real nice prior to all the handling during the painting/decal phase. Decals were designed and printed by me using the Testors decal kits (man that stuff is great)!!! Anyway, thanks for looking in.... :D :D

IMAG0474.jpg

IMAG0479.jpg

IMAG0478.jpg

IMAG0513.jpg

IMAG0515.jpg

IMAG0514.jpg

IMAG0511.jpg

IMAG0512.jpg