Sam747 and I just finished a very pleasant visit with Emil at the "national emergency command centre of ARC", to whit, Tim Horton's!

We had very successful and mutually beneficial transactions on all 3 parts, and some nice conversation which drew a few stares from the other customers, although nothing I'm not used to!

Thanks for the caps, the coffee, and the sneak peek at the "bible".

Emil, you're a great guy, it was a pleasure to meet you.

My biggest question is what software did Steve Bamford install to attract so many great guys to this site?

Cheers, Peter :worship:

Jane*I guess I should say I missed you. I guess I should, but I won't.* :huh:

some nice conversation which drew a few stares from the other customers

Nothing like a conversation on AIM-9 warhead band colours or Israeli Armour at Tim's to draw a few odd glances. :worship:

I'm jealous you got to see "the bible".

I have to agree with you Peter, I've made more good modeling friends here at ARC than anywhere else. Plus I hope to meet some more in Calgary tomorrow.

Cheers,

Hey you think that table dance attracted some attention????? Soooooo that's why they all were staring. :D

Hey Sam and Peter are good people also.......My arm still hurts from all that twisting. :worship: Great conversation and I'm glad you enjoyed that dose of religion from the New Testament.

:huh:

Emil

Tell Jane Spike says Hi :lol: