Hello all

I joined IPMSCANADA this summer because I really like what I've seen of their publication and I wanted to have access to their online site beavRTales .

So far I have received the spring RT. In it, if you are not getting beaveRTales in your email you are instructed to contact IPMSCANADA with your email info and they will look after you.

I have emailed twice and received no response. Am I living in a black hole? At least, if the online site folded, someone should let me know.

Does anyone here know anything?

Cheers

Paul

While I'm no longer a member of IPMS/Canada, I still have the first 28 volumes of RT's in binders and as such, I make use of the online index on a fairly regular basis. Today (9/18/2012), when I went to my bookmarked URL for the index, I got "Not Found". Thinking that maybe the URL had changed, I accessed IPMS/Canada's main site via Google, but I soon found every link off the main page got the dreaded "Not Found".

Hosting problems, maybe?

Scott

Edited by Scott Hemsley

My bookmark for IPMS Canada still works fine!?

Here is the e-mail address we have been advised to use for updating e-mail adresses;

box626@ipmscanada.com

HTH

As I thought... there was something different on the URL I had. In the end, after reading your post, I went to the site of my old chapter & linked to IPMS/Canada from there. I now have the online index for RT, bookmarked again.

Scott

All is good once again. I finally received beaveRTails in my email. Great article on Canadian Albatross.

The good people at IPMSCANADA came through. Seems I had slipped between the cracks.

Now, how am I going to get rid of all the rivets on my Monogram kit........Hmmmmmmmm