Well as promised here is a partial list of some of the kits that I have. I will try and do shipping once a week. All items will be wrapped in strong brown paper. Method of payment is paypal preferred or money order. Cash at your risk.Shipping will be at cost. If you see a price you do not like PM me and we can work something out. If sale goes well I will list more kits. I am open to all offers, don't be shy. :rolleyes:/>/>

HELOS

1/48 Academy KV-107-II " White Heron " $40

1/48 Hasagawa AH-64D Apache Longbow $40

1/35 Academy UH-60L Blackhawk $30

1/48 Academy CH-53E Super Stallion $45

MILITARY AIRCRAFT

1/32 Hasagawa P-51D x2 (Some paint done to instrument panel) $15 ea

1/32 "Old" Revell F4U-1D $20

1/32 Monogram/Pro Mod BF 109G Tropical $30

1/48 Revell B-17G $15 SOLD

1/48 Monogram PBY-5 Catalina $20 SOLD

1/48 Academy F-22A $40

1/48 Academy P-47D "Nose Art" $50

* True Details Cockpit

* Eduard Plackards

* Eduard Interior

1/72 Academy B-29A " Korean War " $25

CIVILIAN AIRCRAFT

1/144 Revell Airbus A380 with Quantis Livery $30

1/125 Heller Boing 747 " Virgin Atlantic " $40

ARMOR

1/35 Tamiya M1A1 Abrams with mine plow $35

1/35 Tamiya AAVP7A1 $20

1/35 Tamiya Merkava (Bonus Inside) $30

1/35 Tamiya M2A2 ODS $15

1/35 Esci M60 A-1 Patton $15

1/35 Esci M60 A-1 Blazor $15 SOLD

1/35 AFV M1126 8x8 ICV $30

1/35 Trumpy M1132 with Mine Roller $35

1/35 Trumpy Faun SLT-56 Tank Transporter $125 SOLD

* Eduard Interior Set

* Voyager Complete PE detail set

* Revell Germany 1/35 Panzerhoubitze 2000

SHIPS AND SUBS

1/72 Revell Gato Class sub (Never been opened) $70 SOLD

1/350 Mini Hobby USS Enterprise (Box is in bad shape but contents are good) $50

AUTOS AND BIKES

1/12 Revell Ferarri Testarossa $50

1/12 Tamiya Yamaha YZR-M1 $30

1/12 Tamiya Factory Yamaha YZR500 $30

1/24 GUNZE SANGYO FERRARI 250GT $60

SCI FI

1/72 Fine Molds Star Wars X-Wing fighter $40

1/72 Fine Molds Star Wars Tie Fighter $40

1/9 Hobby Models "Very Rare" Cyberdyne T800 Endoskeleton from the Terminator 2 movie $45

Edited by Iron Man

DUDE!!!! You add a Phantom AFTER I send you all my money!!????doh.gif

Bump for Roy.

Actually I might be able to help with the CH-124. Have to check the kit first after I am able to get downstairs on these stupid crutches. PM sent .

Edited by phantom

DUDE!!!! You add a Phantom AFTER I send you all my money!!????doh.gif

Bump for Roy.

Actually I might be able to help with the CH-124. Have to check the kit first after I am able to get downstairs on these stupid crutches. PM sent .

First and foremost take your time with the helo. I have plenty to keep me busy. And 2nd I new you would be the first to answer to the Phantom. Your worst then Tony H and his Vipers.

Edited by Iron Man

Roy tells me he is in the hospital again. ( I hope he gets frequent flyer points) Trying to pick up a cute nurse or something. So posting of stuff (like mine) is off till next week.

Knowing that Roy is in and out the the hospital, I'm going to send an IM with what I'm interested in (1/48 B-17G & 1/72 Gato), just be patient, and hope he still has it.

Edited by wh1skea

Guess my purchase timing is off with these Hospital issues as I paid my $100.00 order on Jan. 10. Today is the 24th and not getting any update messages on status, yet there is updating here for newly listed kits. I of course stated there is no hurry due to the circumstances, but would appreciate any updates on where my kits are? I can no longer reply on the PM between us which is not a confidence builder. Would appreciate an update Ironman. Thanks.

Guess my purchase timing is off with these Hospital issues as I paid my $100.00 order on Jan. 10. Today is the 24th and not getting any update messages on status, yet there is updating here for newly listed kits. I of course stated there is no hurry due to the circumstances, but would appreciate any updates on where my kits are? I can no longer reply on the PM between us which is not a confidence builder. Would appreciate an update Ironman. Thanks

Sir I have sent out several meassages that I was in he hospital with my heart condition. I have never ever let anyone down on a deal your kits will ship Sat. I'm sorry but my health takes presidence sir

Sir I have sent out several meassages that I was in he hospital with my heart condition. I have never ever let anyone down on a deal your kits will ship Sat. I'm sorry but my health takes presidence sir

Again, I am patient and understand. I am asking for an email update, a status within the 14 days that have passed since I paid. The last message I got was a reply to my last status request. I don't always peruse ARC so did not know of your condition until your message. With the time that has passed, and the PM disabled ask that you just update me sir.