monokio 1/48 F-4B decals available now

Nice array of marking choices.

Anyone else notice thier profiles show an F-4B nose stuck onto an F-4S(ish) air frame? Weird.

Marc B.

More to the point, did anyone else notice they're using the wrong typeface for the BuNo/Modex/squadron names/carrier names on about half their sheets, while the other half are correct? Some sheets are a mixup of right and wrong typefaces! Now THAT'S weird.

Don't get me started on their "1967" VF-143 markings!!!

Edited by Richard J

More to the point, did anyone else notice they're using the wrong typeface for the BuNo/Modex/squadron names/carrier names on about half their sheets, while the other half are correct? Some sheets are a mixup of right and wrong typefaces! Now THAT'S weird.

Don't get me started on their "1967" VF-143 markings!!!

Nice execution, poor research from the looks of it. To the casual observer who doesn't know about USN/USMC markings, 45 degree letters and numbers don't look any different from 30 degree letters & numbers.

Nice execution, poor research from the looks of it. To the casual observer who doesn't know about USN/USMC markings, 45 degree letters and numbers don't look any different from 30 degree letters & numbers.

Seems to be some dubious research on these. I saw them on EBay this week.