Pics of Su-27 avionics bays

Hello everyone, I would like to open up some space in my Su-27 Academy (to be converted into a Su-33), both the sides of the fwd fuselage or the main fuselage, but I did not find any photos in my documentation. Could someone help me please? Thank you very much in advance.

Hello Andrey, I'm sorry you were also on my list of connoisseurs :thumbsup:/>

I still remember your detailed posts on the Su-33 loadouts thread.

thanks a lot for these beautiful pictures!

I was wondering if you could also find some of this bay here:

1ftra9.jpg

hope you can help me again.

cheers,

Luca

Edited by Alpagueur

nice photos,second photo is fulcrum,others are flanker. can youvput link from where are photos? or put more if you have!! thanks!

Oops you're right, I got photos mixed up as there was a MiG-29 in maintenance next to the Su-27. I'll remove it. These are personal photos I took some time ago at Baranovichi airbase, so no link available but here are two more.

Belarus AF have officially (and quite suddenly) decommissionned all of their Su-27s last December, but no doubt these aircraft will resurface soon in other hands, maybe as Opfor :jaw-dropping:/>

img_0616.jpg

img_0617.jpg

Any news will Belorussia buy Su-30K from India?

They already have, the ex-Indian Su-30s are lying dismantled at the Baranovichi 558th aircraft repair plant. They will refurbish them but for reexport, not domestic use.