Paint is done.

null_zpsea04c7f5.jpg

null_zps7a629993.jpg

null_zpsab14cbca.jpg

I think the black around the canopy may be too steep at the canopy part but the lines are straight so I'm over it. Will let it cure for a couple days downstairs with the dehumidifier runnin hen will work on getting it ready for decals.

Before you go further there is a SMALL blemish or missing part on the black on the right side. I don't see any left side images. If you look its right below the middle of the FRONT part of the canopy... its SMALL but noticeable.

Looking good! But shouldn't the flaps and ailerons be white on the topside too?

Well crap.

That's why I keep posting on here. Should be an easy fix. Not sure how I didn't notice unless the instructions don't show it.

Yea it was in the instructions and I just missed it. Would have saved some time but oh we'll. made one pass with the tamiya fine white primer. Will spray another cote in a little while and then it should be done.

Thanks Pete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finished pics in the display case!

Big thanks to all for the support and huge hat tip to Ron who without him none of this would have been possible.

2 completed kits in 2 days woooo!

Edited by Bigasshammm