Phantom

I have a question for you. What are you going to do when you have built every line bird in the Phantom fleet? If you dont slow down you going to have to revisit a bird you have already built and do it again!!! Keep up the Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat work! :woot.gif:

Actually, a good number of 1/72 builds HAVE been re-done in 1/48 and sent to the great bone yard in the sky. Of my 167 builds only 100-110 still are on the shelves.

168 is going to be.........I don't know, have a commission build to do first. Then a C-2 and a CF-18 Hornet. As for hitting 1000.....nawwww......... Think I'll top out at 200.

Come on man! your killing me here!! Thats like getting a tootsie pop and only licking it once! You know deeeeeeeep in the back of your mind you want to do maore than 200. Well I hope you dont stop! You do good work and it would be a shame to see you stop building your favorite aircraft.

• 4 weeks later...

Well.......I do have a VF-74 airframe I intend to do in 1/32...........Unless I find better 1/32 scale markings. My built 1/48 airframe is actually pretty nice.