Way O/T...wireless headphones.

OK...so here's the dilemma: I have music on my computer. I want to listen to said music with wireless headphones, but my computer is not Bluetooth capable. Is there any way I can MAKE my computer Bluetooth capable, or is there any wireless headphones out there that I could use that work between walls (so I can move throughout the house while listening to my music)? Thinking I knew what the hell I was doing, I bought THIS stupid thing, figuring this would transmit to Bluetooth headphones I bought, but apparently this is NOT what I needed. Any help would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance :-)

Edited by TomcatFanatic123

Sure, get a blue tooth dongle! It's a little doo hickey that plugs into a open USB slot and becomes a Bluetooth transmitter. Should be able to find one cheap at a place like Newegg or Monoprice

I hope I'm not busting in a hijacking this thread, but I have a very similar issue except with a PS3 camera. Is there a way to use a blue tooth dongle type device like you guys are talking about and have the ability to hook up the camera to a PS3 from across the room? I want to keep my ps3 in the closet with the rest of my A/V equipment so I can run it through the system easier, but then my kids can't play the motion games without me moving it.

Again sorry if it's too unrelated.

Bill