News from Whirlybird

I think Linden Hill are stockists for the Whirlybird Range as well. It sometimes proves cheaper to order from Linden Hill than your local stockist and that's including postage, regardless of where you live. The A-Model Mil V-12 was cheaper from Linden Hill than Hannants in the UK for me by a long way.

LD.

I think Linden Hill are stockists for the Whirlybird Range as well. It sometimes proves cheaper to order from Linden Hill than your local stockist and that's including postage, regardless of where you live. The A-Model Mil V-12 was cheaper from Linden Hill than Hannants in the UK for me by a long way.

LD.

Was informed by the folks at Linden Hill that they would have stock in the new year

Chris

I have tried a few times over the years to buy Whirly products but have never actually succeded. I think the guy who makes them (I think he is a Reverend?)seems to do it as a hobby. Given up now I'm afraid. Too hard.

It does work - contact him here http://whirlybirdmodels.com/ or personally at Telford.

But you're not the first one who has difficulties with him and hin accessibility.