Welcome to the Hornet's Nest! ARC F-18 Hornet Group Build

Hey guys,

We're going live on July 1, so let's get ready! With that in mind, here are the rules for the build. Mods for the build will be myself and tosouthern66. If you have any questions or need clarification on something, please let either of us know, post here, etc.

1. All variants of the F/A-18 will be included in this build (A-D Legacy models and E/F/G Super Hornet variants).

2. Markings can be for any country operating the Hornet (US, Canada, Kuwait, Spain, Finland, Switzerland, Australia, Malaysia). Markings for prototypes/demonstrators, test units and units that have been decommissioned, stood down or in cadre status will also qualify (ie: VFA-161, VMFA(AW)-332, etc.).

3. "What-if" projects will be allowed as part of the build.

4. Models should be started on/after the start date for the Group Build. If the cockpit is painted, I'll make an exception.

5. Open to all scales and all kits.

6. Each completed build will get you one ticket in the raffle draw. Models must be finished by the end date of the group build.

I would like to thank our kind sponsors for their support and donations. Canuck Models, Fightertown Decals, F4Dable Models and ARC member AX 365.

Edited by Colin K
  • 1 month later...