Joel's Tally for 2014

JA

Amazing work and your best work ever.

Terrific modeling year for sure.

Bro

Pete,

Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look. Your work in 1/32 scale this year has also been your best work by far.

Joel

Great work Joel. You've built 3 kits (P-61, F-4, and A-6) that are all on my short list, and you've done a great job on all of them.

Jimmydel,

Thanks so much. All three kits are excellent builds. The A-6E was by far the most complex and difficult of the three. I see that the Academy J just came out. So I'll have to sneak it into my stash ASAP. That will give me the C & J to look forward to. Sure hoping that sooner then later Academy does a G.

Joel

Those are some outstanding aircraft! :thumbsup:/>

I really do love the weathering you applied to the Phantom and Intruder! That's an area where I've only had limited success.

dn142,

Thank you for your most kind words. Weathering isn't hard. The trick is less is more. And with most weathering applications I use, I can remove, move as needed. The key is a good clear base to work with. I use either Testors Dullcoat or Glosscoat.

Joel

They're all excellent models Joel, you've had a very productive year!

Blue73,

Thank you.

For me it was an exceptional year. I've learned more since I've joined ARC then I could have ever thought possible.

Joel