Corporate Skyhawks

Hi Kursad,

Forgive me if this is a forbidden topic, but is there anyway around the issue? Can you drop the one user from the sheet?

I suspect I know who approached you, very dissapointing. They won't get my business anymore. This community is too small to get petty with each other.

This sheet is not dead, folks. I will try to retain at least some of its content. Let us wait until the holiday period is over, when I can contact some of the parties, sit down with a lawyer friend and discuss what could be done. If it is worth the hassle and effort, rest assured that I will do it. As its stands right now, there is no harm done - I have not lost anything except some time; and I have dozens of nearly finished projects that I could quickly replace this project in the schedule.

There is really no one else to blame. I should have approached this more cautiously. Let us move on for a while - I have other interesting sheets coming down the line.

Edited by KursadA