FOUND: Revellogram 1/48 B-25 clear parts

Hey ARC,

I'm looking for the clear parts from Revell or Monogram's B-25J. I'll even take a started or "junked" kit. If you can help me out, please reply or PM me. I have cash to offer in exchange. I'm also posting this in the Props and The Spares Box forums.

Thanks in advance,

-O

Edited by oortiz10

If you can't find them, you might just buy another Revellogram B25.  For some reason they have included 2 clear sprues with every release lately.  I might have one if the prior response doesn't work out.

Rod

5 hours ago, Rod D said:

If you can't find them, you might just buy another Revellogram B25.  For some reason they have included 2 clear sprues with every release lately...

Wait...WHHAAATTTT?

I have a (sealed) recent release in my stash. If that's the case, then...be right back...

• oortiz10 changed the title to FOUND: Revellogram 1/48 B-25 clear parts

3 hours ago, oortiz10 said:

Rod, sir, you're a life saver. Next time you're in SoCal, the first round is on me!

Thanks for the heads up!

See that!  You had one all along.  I've often wondered why they include double glass.  Just like the 1/72 HU16 Albatross.....Double glass in most reissues.  

Cheers!

Rod.